What is glue, and why should it be glued?Date: 2015-09-16
Potting is a process of fluid potting the surface or inside of electronic components;
The potting equipment is a kind of potting, pouring, packaging, etc.
Applicable industries: LED modules, LED waterproof power supplies, transformers, sensors, ignition coils, LED flexible light bars, hard light bars, etc .; and dispensing equipment is generally used for the dispensing and bonding of more sophisticated micro products
Such as PCB board, magnetic core, electronic components, etc.
Xinyinda products: gluing machine, two-liquid gluing machine, vacuum gluing machine, automatic gluing machine, on-line gluing machine, overall solution for gluing.
Applications: Automotive electronics, solar, LED potting, transformer potting, transformer potting, power potting, filter potting, display module potting, trigger potting, igniter potting, capacitor potting 、 Electronic energy-saving lamp potting, motor potting;
A: The glue is divided into glue under normal pressure or vacuum
1. Under normal pressure potting is the uniform pouring of low-viscosity materials into the inside and outside of the product;
2. Under-vacuum filling refers to the injection of low-to-medium viscosity materials in a vacuum environment (about 1 milliPascal); in order to prevent air or water vapor from mixing into the product during the filling process, the vacuum environment is used. Glue injection
It can ensure that the potting material does not contain any air, and the material can completely fill the cavity of the product;
3. The potting effect is to protect electronic components from external chemical, corrosive substances and mechanical impact;
4. The purpose of potting is to extend the service life of components and optimize their functions. The variety of potting not only protects components from external influences, but also enhances the stability of assembled parts.
5. Potting is a kind of potting process for the interior and surface of electronic components. It uses single-component or two-component resins to surround and seal electronic components. The resin may include epoxy, silicone or polyurethane rubber;
The glue function is waterproof, moisture-proof, shock-proof; this glue can be: epoxy resin, PU glue, silicone, glass glue, etc .;